We just got picked to be a Nielson family.
We will be part of those that decide what stays on TV.
I am drunk with power. ha!!!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
one of the chosen...
Posted by Frannie at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We just got picked to be a Nielson family.
We will be part of those that decide what stays on TV.
I am drunk with power. ha!!!
Posted by Frannie at 2:25 PM
6 comments:
Oh wow. That's awesome!
I remember when I was in high school we were asked to be a Nielson family. I was really into TV at the time and I took it very seriously.
And I'll be able to say I knew you when...
How exciting!
LOL - I wished I was picked! I would remove the Family Guy! HA! Mr. "S" wouldn't be happy with that but I would remove it!!!!! I can't stand that show!!!!
Should we send your our list of shows you MUST watch for us? : )
Post a Comment