CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reality Bites....

HOF goes back to work tomorrow. That just sucks. We have had so much fun having him home for two weeks!

I know Punter is going to have a hard time, so we are going to go back to work tomorrow, too. We are going to head to my mom's and enter books in the system for her. Well, I will enter books. Punter will annoy me. My mom won't be there in the morning. Sometimes that makes it easier.

We really started working on the Disney trip last night. That was fun. And we started showing Punter pictures online of the pools and activities. He kept saying "DEEEEEEEEESSSSSS" (Please)--- so cute!!! I picked up a couple of snacks for the trip today. I know that it seems impossibly early to be buying snacks, but I want to get them on sale. It would be so expensive to just buy a ton of snacks right before we left. We are lucky to have the cooler in the car, too. That way I can take some fruits and cheese and stuff.

We did a great job at the grocery stores today. (yes, that was plural. Different stores, different sales.) We spent $53.18 but we SAVED $59.48!! whoo-hoo! I LOVE when I save more than I spend! And I had several free items... frosted flakes, maybelline lipstick, and two bars of Dove soap. NICE! Oh, and we got a free doughnut from Krispy Kreme before we went shopping.

off to shower....

5 comments:

A Spot of T said...

Hope Punter does well tomorrow. So cute how much time he's been spending with his daddy!

"J" said...

I'm back!!!!! =)

I've missed you!!!! So very much!!!! It seems like the last two weeks just FLEW by!!!!!

I'm glad yall had a FUN two weeks with HOF!!!!

How about those Eagles last night! Mr S is sooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! Looks like your boys and Mr S boys are going to play each other!!!!! That will be a FUN game!!!!

My poor poor weak sissy COWGIRLS!!! I was soooooooooooooooo upset with them! Thanks for keeping me posted on the game via text!!!! =) You ROCK!!!! That game made me SICK!!!! lol

I have so much to blog about and I don't know where to start!!!! I don't have a very good pic of the ring!!! I need to get that so I can do an updated post!!!

The trip was great! I was sick for most of it! We got home Friday around noon and I slept till 7pm! We were both dead on our butts!!!

I think we caught something on the flight home! We both have a MAJOR stomach bug now! I was in bed all day Saturday and most of the day on Sunday! Mr. "S" and I were fighting over our one bathroom!!! =(

Well, now you are some-what caught up on me!!! lol

I miss you my honey!!!
XOXO
J

Anonymous said...

Disney, how lovely sounds like a great holiday. I am jealous you get to see Mickey!

Steffi said...

Disney - that sounds great!I would like to see Minnie & Mickey!

SJINCO said...

Have you ever thought of writing a book about all your shopping tips? I think it would be awesome, I mean to 'save' more then you 'spend'? I'm clearly doing something wrong!!!

Disney sounds fun!