CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It is finished!

Well, I had my meeting tonight to turn over my charity. It is officially out of my hands. I am sad yet very relieved. I am still involved with the group as one of the executive advisers, but I am not chairing. And it will be a huge burden off my shoulders. I love the work, but it was too much at times. A lot of times.

HOF came to dinner with us to wrangle Punter while we had the meeting. And he was so sweet- he went and paid for every one's dinner! What a good guy! At the end we were looking around for the bill and we found out he was sneaky! I love him!!!

Punter and I spent all day cleaning.... mostly our bathroom. I can surface clean the bathroom in about 45 minutes. But today was a deep cleaning day. We spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning it. I know this sounds like a lot of time, but our bathroom is huge. I even unscrewed the shower drain and cleaned inside of it... that thing gets gross.

I also got to steam clean the play room. I have been wanting to do that forever and never seem to find the time. I felt so much better getting that done!

Our fish died this morning. It's sad, but not that bad. I didn't like this fish. I always blamed him for the death of the other fish. Even though he had nothing to do with it. But I loved her and he was a mean bully. So, I was sad, but not overly so. And we've known it was coming. He's been dying for about 3 days now. I wasn't really attached to him.

I'm ready for restaurant wars on Top Chef tonight. I love that show!

3 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Your bathroom is either really, really huge, or you are just really, really clean. Or both perhaps?

Your husband is a very sweet man. You are very lucky!

Unknown said...

I"m sure passing over the charity was a bittersweet moment for you. You've put a lot of yourself into it, but you had to do what was best for your beautiful little family.

Take care!

"J" said...

That was soooooooooooooooooooo SWEET of HOF to pay for everyone's dinner!!! He is such a GREAT guy!!!

I'm so GLAD you stepped down!!! You need this time for you and not all that craziness that goes on!!! It's nice that you are able to still be a part of it though!!!

Do you want to come clean my bathroom! It would probably only take you 45 minutes to deep clean it's that small!!! lol I know how HUGE your bathroom is...so I could see it taken that long!!!