My mother in law came home from Thailand last night. She left to take Grandma's ashes when she died... in April.
It has been so long. But it is good to see her home safe.
We've heard she was coming home so many times before only for it to not be true. So, we didn't really believe it until she got here.
But we saw her last night. She is really here.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Home again
Posted by Frannie at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad she made it home (finally!) safe & sound!
That ROCKS!!! I'm sooo glad she is home safe!!! Now I want to fly over for some YUMMY food!!! lol
Hey we got the word this morning at work!
They aren't going to let anyone go at this point BUT we are going to 4 days a week!!!! =( I'm going to lose atleast 150 a week!!!! =( This SUCKS!!!! I've already went online to Lowe's to get a part-time job!!! I also asked my dad to check with my Uncle to see if they could use me in their office one day a week?!?!?! We will see!!!! What a BAD time for this to happen!!!!! We still have to pay the $1600 by the end of this month for the wedding!!! We have to pay our property taxes!!! We have to pay for the reception April 4th!!! Plus have spending money for the cruise!!! I'm about to FREAK out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad she's home safe and sound, that was a long trip.
Glad she's home safe and sound! I bet the homecoming was wonderful.
It´s nice to hear that she´s home and safely.Very long trip!
Post a Comment