CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

new look

I'm trying to decide if I like the new sunniness on my blog... it kind of hurts my eyes.

I may try something else.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers up the side, it's definitely bright and sunny :)

Steffi said...

I love your new blog look!The coloures are great!

Beckie said...

Holy Macaroni - it is sunny! I've been reading in Google Reader and I hadn't noticed the change.

I like it! We need some sunny around here!

Unknown said...

wowza, I likes, but you might want to change your font to something a bit bolder so that it distracts a tiny bit from the orangeness (which I love).

Looking goood!

CPA Mom said...

Wow, it is bright!

"J" said...

I like it!!!!! =)

SJINCO said...

I like it! It's bright and cheery JUST LIKE YOU :)