My Giants are out of the playoffs.....what a sad day at the sunny little blog.
I'm sorry for you team! =( I know how you feel!Mr. "S" is soooooooooooooooooooooo excited though!!! Just to think...his Eagles didn't stand a chance 7 weeks back! I hope they beat the Cards next week!!!!!
I was actually hoping they would win - I can't believe Philly progresses. UGH, I dislike them more than I dislike the Giants! : )
Sorry :(
Oh, I'm sorry :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sorry for you team! =( I know how you feel!
Mr. "S" is soooooooooooooooooooooo excited though!!! Just to think...his Eagles didn't stand a chance 7 weeks back! I hope they beat the Cards next week!!!!!
I was actually hoping they would win - I can't believe Philly progresses. UGH, I dislike them more than I dislike the Giants! : )
Sorry :(
Oh, I'm sorry :(
Post a Comment