CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

8 years

It has been 8 years ago today since my sister was murdered.

It's still hard.

I've tried to keep myself busy today. Usually I do okay with the day, but I think being pregnant makes it harder.

And tomorrow would have been her birthday.

Tough time.

10 comments:

A Spot of T said...

In all the reading I've done on your blog, I didn't know you lost a sister??! How could I have missed that! I lost my sister 8 years ago in May. The loss is still deep. May they rest in peace and always be remembered.

Unknown said...

Awww hon, I'm so sorry.

SJINCO said...

I'm so sorry. I really don't have any wise words, just know that I'll be thinking about you.

Steffi said...

I´m so sorry...I think often about you!It´s so sad!

"J" said...

Hang in there my dear!!!!! You know I'm here for you!!!!! I didn't relaize yalls b-days were so close?!?!? I never put two and two together!!!!!

Just remember the happy times and know deep down that she is watching over you and your family!!!! She sees little punter and she prob knows more about bench warmer than you do!!!! =) She is there with you!!!!!

Heck I asked my brother last night to let me win the lotto...after all the news at work yesterday...I need a little pick me up!!!! lol

I need to go check my #'s!!! For real...I bought tickets!!! lol

I know...I'm NUTS!!! I can't help it!!!!

"J" said...

Well, I didn't win! =( Damn it!!!! lol

Julie said...

Hugs to you. I'm sure it's very tough. Time helps but doesn't heal all wounds.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry and I'll be thinking of you. Losing loved ones is so hard and even harder when it happens in such a tragic way.

CPA Mom said...

I know we had talked a little early on about your sister but I hadn't realized the anniversary of her death was this date...what a hard day for you...you are in my prayers, as always.

That Chick Over There said...

Oh honey. (((hugs)))