CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

happy

HOF used to cycle a lot. He used to do a lot of things. When we met, he stopped most of them. Not that it really had anything to do with me... it just coincided with a lot of other things. (not the least of which was going back to school full time.) Anyway, a lot of his extra curricular activities ceased. We have played on football leagues and he has played on basketball or softball leagues here and there, but that's about it.

The other day he stopped to get his hair cut and he went next door to a cycling shop. And he got bit by the bug! I am so happy that he is getting interested in this again. I think it would be a great family activity for all of us once the kids get bigger.

And I think HOF would love to get that kind of exercise again. He has always talked about cycling, so I know this is something that he could really get into again!

Now he just has to decide which bike to get!

3 comments:

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm so PROUD of him!!!! Way to go!!! Good for him!!!!! That will be a FUN thing for all of you to do!!!!

We can't wait till the time change so we can start riding our bikes through our hood!!! =)

Beckie said...

Biking is great fun. What kind of bike is HOF looking for? A road bike? A mountain bike?

Anonymous said...

That's cool hobbies are fun. I can only cycle when it is perfectly flat or better yet downhill :)