We are having another boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the dogs (and fish) are boys, so I should have guessed!! I am destined to be surrounded by testosterone!
We are super happy and think Punter will be too. Well, once he has time to get used to the idea. He is now saying the baby should be named "Girl", since it isn't a girl.
Everything is good except I have placenta previa. It's a mild case, so I'm not too worried. But pelvic rest and no lifting- just in case.
But Bench Warmer is doing great! Yay for little boys!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
It's a..................
Posted by Frannie at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh this is fantastic news! Congrats on adding another little boy to your family, you'll have so much fun!
And you know, I would know being that I'm the only 'girl' and all in my family..... ;)
Yay! Congratulations! So exciting that you know. Glad everything is well too, look after yourself.
Congratulations! Now rest...and no lifting!
Congrats on another boy!! I love Punter's name - that's something I'd have said too.
Take care!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! =)
Did you save any of Punters baby stuff?!?!? Clothes, Toy's, Etc......
Will you have another baby shower? I'm thinking I need to fly to ATL again...lol! Maybe the first of June?!?!? We will have Lil Miss "H" Mid-June through the summer!!!!
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED for yalls WONDERFUL family!!!!!!
I just wanted to let you know we booked the "WEDDING AFTER PARTY" for April 4th! I will understand if yall can't make it!!! I'm thinking you will be to far a long to fly?!?! I just wanted to give you the heads up though!!! If yall do come we will put yall up in our house!!! Mr. "S" family is coming in from Ohio and they are renting 2 lake houses just down the street from us! It's going to be a FUN party!!! Not your typical wedding reception!!!!
Congrats and take care of you!
Yay!!!
And think of the cashola you'll save reusing all of Punter's things! : )
Post a Comment