The Nielsen people are coming to hook up the tv's today. It is supposed to take all day. (We have 7 tv's plus all the dvd's, cable things, satellite boxes, dvr's, gaming systems etc to hook up.) Then we will officially be in control of what people watch. Not solely in control, but we will have a say. Very cool.
Hell's Kitchen was cool. I liked it. I thought the other guy should have gone home. He was a tool and the whole team wanted him to go home. I think they kept him on because he will cause more controversy. And I really liked the girl that had to be a waitress the first night. And the Asian girl that he said could really cook. It will be a good season. I still like Top Chef better, but this is good entertainment, too.
We have the Super Bowl party this weekend. I'm rooting for the Cardinals. (But secretly, I'm still rooting for the Giants! LOL) The party is at my parent's club. We try to tell them not to invite us, because it is crazy expensive, but they do anyway. My sister and her boyfriend are going to come as well.
And only one week from Sunday until we leave for Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
You'll watch what I tell you to watch, dammit!
Posted by Frannie at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment