The 2nd party agreed. Thanksgiving will be the day. That way there are a ton of other people there, so less pressure. Cross your fingers... maybe they will fall in love over the turkey and stuffing!
I think we are hosting Thanksgiving, so I am trying to get a jump start on cleaning. I am trying to get a deep cleaning done, so that I can just do a regular cleaning a day or two before. Probably won't happen that way, but that's the plan. Although I have busted my ass cleaning today.
Our family is splitting up this year. It's really because of grandma's death. The family is kind of divided now. So we are hosting thanksgiving for the "kids". It's really all the cousins, ranging in age from about 19 or so to 39, I think. (HOF's mom is one of 12 kids, so there are some big difference in ages with the cousins.)
But HOF is excited to host, since it isn't the huge get together that it normally is. And I am, too.
Plus, this means I get to put up my tree this weekend!!! *squeal* And by that I mean, that HOF gets to drag everything out and move all the furniture and put up with me draping the tree with over 1000 lights (literally) and going on and on about how much I love my ornaments. I love him so much!!!! He is so good to me!!!
oh, and there will be pictures. Lots of pictures.
Speaking of good to me-- HOF got ME a present for HIS birthday! He got me a -- I don't know what it is called, the thing that goes around your tag on your car-- anyway, he got me a pretty silver, shiny Mercedes one! Thank you, HOF! I love you!!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Posted by Frannie at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I don't even want to think about putting up Christmas stuff at this point!!! lol
I have to make it through this weekend! I'm stressing! I will blog more about it tomorrow! It's Mr. "S" b-day tomorrow! I'm hosting a b-day party this weekend for him!!! I'm thinking there will be 20-30 people there! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!! =)
I have a lot to do to get ready! Jello shots, cake, food, decorations, etc.....
How exciting I can't wait to see your pics!
....a license plate holder?
Oiy, I can't think about Christmas yet.
I mailed your package today for the pay-it-forward. I made it - so don't make fun of it. :)
Yes, I would see your pics,please ;O))!
Keep us posted on the match-making! I can't wait to put up our tree.....hard to believe that it's that time already!
Good luck!
Post a Comment