sick kid- cleaned up much vomit yesterday and last night.
slept in- due to sickness, we all slept in until 10:00.
ran errands- went to circuit city- all stores are closing in Atlanta. They have 30% off. But even with the discount, the online prices were cheaper, so it was a disappointment. Went to Wal-mart for the $1 pizzas-- our indulgence. disgusting, I know. Also scored some clearance diapers for $7 off the normal price.
watched football-
slept-
sometimes simultaneously.
figured out my coupons-- now off to make Kroger sad that I shop there.
all in all a pretty good Sunday.
::::ETA
oh, and they were sad. I spent $56.71-- which is a LOT for me. But my coupons were $70.31!! I got $127.02 in groceries for less than half that! I LOVE when that happens!! And due to being busy and what not, it has been a long time since my family has all been able to go shopping together for a big trip. Which is something that we really love to do and look forward to doing. Oh, and my bill included the 14+ pound turkey that I am in charge of making for my mom's group. It also included a lot of impulse buys-- which I usually don't do, but at least it was things on sale!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
lazy Sunday
Posted by Frannie at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Glad you had a good day. You make me giggle - "figured out my coupons-- now off to make Kroger sad that I shop there." Awesome!!
A lazy day- that sounds good ;O))!And such days are good for you to relax!
I need you to come shop for us!!!! lol
Oh I live the $1 pizza's!!! It makes for a yummy fast dinner!!!
I was lazy yesterday too! The yard sale kicked my a**!!! I will blog about it!!!
Hope Punters better now!
I don't know how you do the shopping so cheaply the only thing I do the same is impulse buy!
Seriously, you need to come shopping with me!
OK - you're making me feel guilty! I really do need to start using my coupons :)
Dang girl, You need to start a business where you shop for people using your coupon crazy skills. You better watch out - soon Kroger will be paying you for groceries!!
Does that $70.31 include Kroger Plus Card deals or straight coupons you cut out and redeemed? I'm trying to figure out your secrets!
I'm always amazed at your shopping skills. Seriously, how do you do it!
Post a Comment