CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

matchmaker

I have played matchmaker twice before.

One time they were together for a year and nearly got engaged.

the next couple got married.

I have a pretty good track record.

I may be at it again.

I have one party agreed to it already.

I am waiting for the other person to call me.

*squeal!*

6 comments:

"J" said...

Who, Who, Who, Who.....
Do I know them?

You soooooooooooooooo ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the match making, that's a pretty good track record :)

CPA Mom said...

Can you come set up my sister then? Thanks!

CPA Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJINCO said...

I have to say that I have a pretty good track record at setting people up. I hope it works!

That Chick Over There said...

Hee!