whew!!! busy, busy day!!!
I had my mom's night out tonight--- and my turkey ROCKED!! People kept talking about how tender and juicy it was! They kept asking me how I got it so juicy. Alton Brown, how I love thee!
It was really nice to get out. I love being a wife and mother, but I really need a break sometimes. It is just so nice to even drive in the car and not to worry about anyone but me. And it helps me recharge and be a better mom and wife. So, why do I feel so guilty? I don't know why-- but it really helps me, so I shouldn't. But I do. I love getting to come home to my boys, though. I never get to be the one that comes home, so it is so nice to get that "so good to have you home feeling". Punter is so happy to see me when I walk in the door!
I am super tired-- long day. It's tough work making a turkey! and I was out most of the day, so it was really busy.
One last note-- HOF had a big presentation this morning and it went really well. I am so proud of him! Good job, Baby!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Mommy night
Posted by Frannie at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats to HOF!!!! He sooooooooooooooo ROCKS!!!!!
Any word on H-Town?!?!? Hum? That would be tooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!! =)
I bet your Girl's night was a blast!!!! =) I'm so glad your turkey turned out!!! You go girl!!!! I've only made one turkey EVER!!! It was the year I got pissed at my family over not having enough room for Frank's mom and dad to come to our Thanksgiving! So I said the heck with them...I will do my own Thanksgiving! Which Mary and I did! It was sooooooooooooo YUMMY!!! Just the 4 of us!!!! =)
I will do a ham thsi year! (which is really already done when I get it) WE are going to go to Nanny's and then I will come home and do a Thanksgiving for me, Mr. "S" and his dad (pop's)! Just something small!!! Next year...I don't care where everyone wants to have Thanksgiving...I'm having it at OUR house!!!!!! I want to do Leigh's Turkey Toss too!!!! That sounds soooooooooooo cool!!! Did you ready about it?!?!? She is such a HOOT...I could soooooooooo see us doing that!!!!!
Love you sister!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
XOXO
Glad you had such a lovely time and the Turkey was a success. T is in charge of our Turkey I can't deal with anything that looks like it did when it was alive! I'm doing the rest though, sweet potatoes yay!
Congrats to HOF.
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment