I decided to make an apple pie for Thanksgiving. I have never *really* made a pie. I've used fillings and whatnot, but never a real pie. The only thing was I didn't do a "from scratch" crust, but the rest I made. I love doing this type of thing. It took me an hour to make it, but it was so beautiful. I knew it was going to be worth it before I got started... so I documented it with pictures.
What my pie looked like as apples....What the pie looked like when the apples were cut....
What the pie looked like in the pie plate with the bottom crust...
Friday, November 28, 2008
a pie story
Posted by Frannie at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ack, what a sin! But your pie(s) look amazing!
OH snap! That is too darn funny - although I'm sure frustrating to you! At least now you can say you've made 2 pies from scratch! : )
Hahahaha...that's the joy of dogs!
I would have beat the holy hell out of that dog! I'm sorry! That was a pretty pie and a lot of hard work!!!!
I remember one time when homer jumped up on the counter and ate all the fish I was about to stick in the over to bake!!! He was beat for sure!!! Then I had to run back to Kroger's to get more fish!!!!
Damn dogs!!!!!
BAD BAD BAD BAD
Way to go on the pie making!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!
oh snap! That was a stich and a half! You have a wicked sense of humor. And the pie looks YUMMY!!
you can make the crust too - it's easy peasy!
Post a Comment