oh, I am so tired. I've spent the last two days at my mom's helping her enter books in their seller's account. When I wasn't doing that, I was cooking a turkey or wrestling with a sick toddler. So, I am just worn out. We have left over turkey, so at least dinner will be somewhat easy tonight. make a salad, some rolls or pasta or something to go with it and be done.
I've had sold so many kid's books so far. For those who don't know (someone asked- can't remember now in my tired state), I sell my parent's left over books. I mostly sell kid's books and cook books/ craft stuff etc. It is so much fun to have so many books. I just got a new shipment in, so some of my mom's group has been coming to buy. I've sold over 100 books in a week. Of course, I have the best prices, so they go fast! $1-$3 per book is a steal! I split the money half and half with my mom.
Punter is still sick and has been since Saturday. Ugh! He woke up so sad this morning. I'm not sure if it was because I left him last night or what. He's been super clingy today. It doesn't help that I am EXHAUSTED! oh, I could just go to bed right now.
HOF took Wednesday of next week off. Emory gives him Thursday and Friday, so it will be a nice long weekend. Of which I am so thankful. I love when he is here. I am so very appreciative of the fact that he goes out and works so hard so that we have such a comfortable life. I am so thankful that he gives us such a secure future and that we don't have to struggle or worry. Especially in these times. I feel so fortunate that we are so blessed. But I miss HOF so much when he is at work. I really do.
Off to rest. did I mention that I am tired?
Friday, November 21, 2008
tired
Posted by Frannie at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey busy bee....
I hope Punter is feeling better!!!
Those are some really good prices on your books! Wow!!!!
I know the feeling of tired! I didnt want to get out of bed this morning!!!!
Yall will have a WONDERFUL long holiday weekend!!! I wished I was off all week...lol!!!
I was off the computer for 4 days - how is Punter now??
Have you gotten any rest?
You are so busy...and that is not so good when you are pregnant now!Please relax more time and take care!
Steffi :))
Post a Comment