Our Thanksgiving has been so nice! We had such a wonderful day with our family. It turned out just perfect. We hosted the cousins in HOF's family and ... well, it was just perfect! There were snafus and little things went wrong-- but the essence was there. We all gathered and enjoyed each other. Cleanup was even pretty easy. The whole day was just a success. Well, except for the pie. But that's a story for another day.
I am so thankful for all the many blessings I have. I couldn't be luckier!
I hope all that celebrate had a day as wonderful as ours!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful
Posted by Frannie at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad your day went so well. Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm glad it went well!!!! =)
Our Thanksgiving was nice too!!! I slept in which was WONDERFUL!!!! We went to Nanny's and ate way to much!!!
Mom was nice to me! lol
PS - The Cowboys WON which made it even better! =)
Post a Comment