CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

it is fixed!!

yea!! HOF fixed my demon-seed computer!!! Oh, how I love him!!!!!!!!

But, the 20,000 emails in my inbox???? all gone. He recovered them, but they aren't readable. So, that blows. a lot. But at least I got my computer back!!! I was starting to get the shakes.

We have a busy day today. HOF spent all morning pimping my ride by putting tv's into my car-- for Punter-- the spoiled little brat! *smile* and I spent all morning organizing the books that we have for sale. I'm not nearly done, but it's a start!

And tonight we have an anniversary party to go to for HOF's aunt. HOF's sister brought over about 40 dresses for me to try on so that I didn't have to buy a new one.

Hopefully, I will have time to write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

"J" said...

The party sounds like fun! 40 dresses...for real? WOW! lol

YIPPEE for HOF fixing the computer! =) Sorry about the 20,000 emails! =(

Toooooo cool that HOF hooked yall up with TV's in your card!!!! I remember the stuff he added to his car after he first got it...that was way back when yall still had your apartment! He is soooooooo TECH smart like that!!!! I still have that freaking Braves song he put on my phone!!!! HE HE HE

SJINCO said...

Yay! Glad your computer is fixed. And how nice of HOF's Aunt to bring you dresses to try on, that's awesome!

I'd love to have TV's in my ride, does HOF want to install some for me too!? ;)