CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

so I once had this ghost....

Way back before HOF, I had a boyfriend that after dating for 7.5 years, we decided to move into together. We got this little old townhouse-- but it had a ton of room, so it was cool.

While we were unpacking and getting settled, I saw said boyfriend, we can call him K, walk by in the living room. I was in the kitchen and there was a wall between. I yelled something out to him, but not answer. So, I walked around the corner and he wasn't there. I could hear him down on the bottom floor and I was on the middle floor. So, I went down and asked him if he had just been upstairs and he said that he had been downstairs all morning. Weird.

After we had pretty much settled in, I started seeing him out of the corner of my eye all the time. Even if K wasn't home. He was just everywhere. This really tall guy, with dark hair and he always had a baseball cap, he would just follow me everywhere. As soon as I would see him, I would whip around to look at him straight on--- he was never there.

And the funny thing? It didn't bother me. At all. I actually kind of thought it was neat. I even gave him a name, but now I can't remember what it was.

He never appeared for K, but K got to see his tricks a lot. We would be in the kitchen and the bathroom water would turn on, or the tv or the washer or lights.... he did stuff all the time. We had a galley kitchen and his favorite thing to do was to turn the water off/on when I had my back turned facing the other counter. We would just laugh and say "ole' whatever-his-name-was was at it again."

Like I said, it never bothered me. I kind of felt like he kept me company or something.

And then one day I was in the shower. He had never bothered me during "private time", but suddenly the entire shower curtain rose into the air and wrapped around me. I am claustrophobic and scared of water, so I completely freaked out. I was screaming and punching and fighting to get that thing off of me. The curtain was clear, so I could see out of it, and no one was there-- but I knew it was him. That curtain really put up a fight, but I got it off of me and jumped out. I had to get back in to finish getting the soap out of my hair, but I took the curtain down first. There was no way I wanted to get back in there with that thing. I honestly felt violated.

I cleaned myself up and then I immediately called a ghost hunter and asked what the hell am I supposed to do to get rid of this thing???? And the answer was so simple.

They told me to stand in the middle of my home, and in a very serious and loud voice (they kept stressing this) to tell him that I don't want him there and to go away. They kept saying make sure to not laugh. No chance in hell of that happening.

So, I did. And? He went away. He came back briefly about 6 weeks later and I did the same thing, and never saw him again.

And that's my ghost story.

8 comments:

"J" said...

SHUT THE "F" UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That freaks me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've gone all goose bumpy, brr, freaky stuff!

Steffi said...

Interesting ghost story my dear...!Take care!

SJINCO said...

Awesome ghost story! However the whole bathroom deal would have freaked me out a bit too....

What was he trying to do!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

HOLY. COW! OHgosh!~ Freaky! I would've had to move.

I soooo beleive in spirits. I could tell some tales....

A Spot of T said...

Awesome ghost story!!! Gave me pricklies!! More please :o)

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly!! Crazy story! Glad to hear I'm not the only one dealing with weird happenings! :)

BlueTissueBox

CPA Mom said...

That gave me chills!!