CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!

November is here and it is day one of NaBloPoMo! yay!

We had a fabulous time last night! We went to our aunt and uncle's house-- which is also home to Punter's two favorite cousins in the world! I didn't even tell him we were going there until after his nap, because I knew I would hear all day "Nanana" (Amanda) and "Ta" (Tyler). They had a big neighborhood party! About 30 people showed up. But it started getting cold... really cold. So, we left the party early to go trick or treating. Punter is much slower than the rest of the crowd. After we had been gone for about 30 minutes, they caught up to us.

After that we were pretty much able to stick with them. We didn't hit quite as many houses as they did, but we were really close. And someone from the party had made a hay ride, so we all got to hang out on that in the long stretches of no houses or no one being home.

We got a TON of candy! Then all the kids (well, and me) went back to the house and poured out everything and traded. It was fun! We didn't get home until about 10:00, and we had a blast! This is becoming a tradition to go trick or treating with them every year. Plus two of our other cousins came this year as well.

Today we went down to Ikea and hung out with some family members for awhile. That's always a fun trip.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

SJINCO said...

November 1st indeed. I signed up for NaBloPoMo too, so we'll see if I can stick it out (I sure hope so!)

Sounds like your Halloween was fun!

Steffi said...

Happy November too!
I love to go shopping by Ikea too!