well, this is almost the end of NaBloPoMo. It hasn't been that bad. In fact, I think I will keep it up for the rest of the year.
Most days, I think I have done a pretty good job. Some days have been pretty much crap- and I feel that today will be one such day.
I went and got 5 inches cut off my hair today... and I love it! I am so happy to finally get it done. I've been trying to go and get it done for about a month, but never can seem to find the time. I hate going to get my hair cut, so I keep putting it off. But I am so glad I just made myself do it today! It feels so much better.
Punter was reading a book about sushi this morning and decided that is what we should have for lunch. So we went out to the Thai/ Sushi place. We hadn't been there in awhile, so it was nice to go eat there. It is one of our favorite places.
My friend, Katie is coming over tomorrow to do Christmas crafts... I will post some pics for sure! Plus, now that Thanksgiving is over, I will start showing some of my Christmas favorites. I share different ornaments and such every year, so some of you will have seen this stuff before. But it is so special to me, so I will do it again.
I also need to sit down and do our December list-- I got the idea from Amy last year. She does hers on a wreath and lets the girls pick an event everyday. I can't bring myself to be that "spontaneous" about it. So we write down 24 Christmas activities and choose one everyday based upon how much time we have that day and how long the activity is. I will post about all our ideas once I get them figured out. It makes it so special! I love to have all these fun things to do to make memories! I love the magic of Christmas!!
Hope every one's season is off to a great start!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
towards the end....
Posted by Frannie at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hubby was home this weekend which means my season is off to a fantastic start! :o) And five inches off your hair?? Your head must feel so much lighter LOL I bet it looks great though. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Picture of your new 'do' please? I bet you look wonderful!
Post a Comment