Thank you so much to J for guest blogging yesterday-- sorry no links... I'm not on my computer because it is dead. HOF is working on fixing it, but for now it is dead.
And I'm so thankful to my BFF for taking my desperate plea for help to heart and guest blogging for me!! And I loved to relive our memories with her post!! Such FUN!!! We were instant best friends. And have been ever since! We just wish we lived closer together.
And speaking of my BFF, J, I will soon have another giveaway in honor of her wedding... as soon as I get my computer back up and running. Or as soon as HOF does it-- I'm pretty useless when it comes to that. Oh, and I will visit your blogs when it's all fixed-- sorry I am missing everything.
I wanted to talk about the election. On one hand I am so proud that America was forward enough to elect a black man as the leader of our country. I just can not imagine what it must feel like to be a black American this week. Amazing! I really am proud of us.
On the other hand, I do not think Obama is the person for the job. I am very worried for our country with him at the helm. I pray that I am wrong. I truly do. But I just felt like everyone got caught up in his celebrity and that it is a lot of smoke and mirrors.
At any rate, I am glad the election is over. I could not stomach all the nastiness.
I've been really busy this week-- but had to pop in for NaBloPoMo. Hopefully, my computer will be up and running soon and I can come visit you.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
dead computer
Posted by Frannie at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I hope that computer gets back up and running.
J did a great job with the guest post!
I'm so glad you enjoyed reliving all our fun times! That was just to name a few! I was trying to find the name of that one cool bar we went to....something like moon-doggies? I had those funny pics from there....oh well! Maybe next time! HA! All I can say is we've had GREAT times!!! With many more to come!!!! =)
I agree with you on the Obama thing! Only time will tell!!!!! I just don't know what to think at this point!?!?!?!?
I hope HOF gets the computer back up and running!!!!
Love yall!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!!
XOXO
I'm glad that the election is over too. And yes, what a step forward for our country. Obama has a lot to prove, things aren't going to fix themselves over night!
Hope your computer is fixed soon - can't wait for the give away!
We share the same thoughts on the election.
J did a great job, but I knew she would.
I'm glad the election and the nastiness if over too. But I wholeheartedly believe Obama is the BEST man for the job and with his leadership, he is going to lead us out of this stinking nightmare our country has fallen into.
You know, what surprised me the most about this election? Finding out that 98% of my bloggy friends were so against Obama. Goes to show politics doesn't belong in friendships!
Post a Comment