CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

still fixing it...

HOF, the angel that he is, is still fixing my computer. He pretty much got it fixed, but I lost some information and he is trying to get that back for me. He is so sweet to support my obsessive need to keep almost all emails. When he got everything back up and I only had 60 emails in my inbox, he asked how many I should have. When I told him 20,000--- he said that this was probably why my computer died. But he is trying to recover everything and then I will pare down the inbox, and the outbox and he 400 other subcategories that I have.

On a completely unrelated note: Punter and I had a fabulous morning. Which we needed. We met a friend at her baby gym for a "free play" session, that was free for us to try. That was fun. Then we met some of our mom's group friends at the toddler park and then we went to chic-fil-a for lunch with them. We both really needed to get out and just have fun!

This weekend we are going to try to take Punter to theater for the first time to see Madagascar 2. I am so excited. He loves the first one right now and would watch it all day long, if we would let him. I can't wait for him to see it all on a big screen!

I like to move it, move it!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I hope the recovery is coming along! What a stinker!!

How old is Punter? I'm anxious to hear about the outing to the theater! I would love to take my little one to see Madagascar 2. Although, maybe I should make sure he likes #1 first! LOL

"J" said...

Girl....
20,000 emails! Um...you need to read and delete!!! lol

Only save major stuff!!! I'm sure a lot of it was for your charity event! Now that you aren't doing it...pass the info on and FREE yourself!!! You can do it!!!!!

I can't wait to hear about the movie!!!!

HOF is so sweet and so wonderful to fix your computer! Think of how much money you are saving...he is such a smartie!!!!

SJINCO said...

I would die if I lost my email, so I know how you're feeling! I hope he can recover them for you!

I could really use a playdate with just my boys, I think they'd love it!