I'm really busy and don't have time to do the post I want to do. It's one about a package I received and I wanted to do pictures and stuff-- hopefully, tomorrow.
I'm trying to get ready for Thursday, but I'm stuck taking care of regular stuff. And Punter fell asleep on the way home from helping my mom, so that ruined my plans for stopping at the farmer's market today. Which means I have to add it to tomorrow's list. Oh well. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining. I'm not. I am so very aware of what a blessing I have that I can afford food, I have a car to get there, I don't have to worry about affording the gas, I have family to celebrate the holiday with.... and so much more. I'm not complaining-- just planning out loud.
HOF is off of work the rest of this week as soon as he gets home today! I am so happy!!!!!!! And he got some news from Emory-- they are letting everyone have the day after Christmas and the day after New Year's as a sick day, instead of vacation. He will get to save those days for Benchwarmer's arrival. Which I will love having him home as long as I can once we have two babies!! Oh, my! My dear friend, L, is having a c-section one week from today and her husband is taking the whole month of December off-- I think that is so lovely.
Okay-- back to work. I have a lot to do!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
getting it out of the way...
Posted by Frannie at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is sooooooooooooooooo nice that L will have her hubby home for a FULL month!!!!! SWEET!!!!! =)
Hang in there...this will be a wonderful long week with you and HOF!!!! Just make it through Thursday!!! Don't over do yourself!!! I mean it! Rest! For you and BW! =)
LOVE YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
XOXO
As if you have NOTHING to do...I taged you for a Thanksgiving meme!!! HA!
Love you!!!!
Post a Comment